This list includes all species seen during the day. Areas birded include
RMBS, Lock & Dam on the Illinois side, and Columbia Bottom. No attempt has
been made to break out species by area in this list...

28 birders braved the 5 degree temps and the -5 degree wind-chill and were
treated to a beautiful blue sky, good birds and good fellowship!

Many thanks to Dave Rogles and  Jim and Charlene Malone for being the local
wizards. Your help was invaluable in planning and execution. Many thanks to
Jim Zellmer for keeping on me about getting this trip off the ground! Now
see what you've done, Jim Z.?, I'm already planning the next one!

I appreciated the great turn out and Chris Barriger (sp?) got the award for
farthest traveled. He flew in from York, PA, to join us!

On a final note... the temps were PERFECT... for Patrick! It made me miss
MN!

SPECIES SEEN
From 1/19/2008 to 1/19/2008 ~ All Places ~ 45 seen
American White Pelican
Great Blue Heron
Trumpeter Swan
Tundra Swan
Greater White-fronted Goose
Snow Goose
Cackling Goose
Canada Goose
Gadwall
Green-winged Teal
Mallard
American Black Duck
Northern Pintail
Canvasback
Ring-necked Duck
Lesser Scaup
Common Goldeneye
Hooded Merganser
Common Merganser
Bald Eagle
Northern Harrier
Sharp-shinned Hawk
Red-tailed Hawk
American Kestrel
Ring-billed Gull
Great Black-backed Gull
Thayer's Gull
Herring Gull
Lesser Black-backed Gull
Rock Pigeon
Mourning Dove
Downy Woodpecker
Horned Lark
Northern Mockingbird
American Crow
Eastern Towhee
American Tree Sparrow
Savannah Sparrow
Song Sparrow
White-crowned Sparrow
White-throated Sparrow
Northern Cardinal
Red-winged Blackbird
Eastern Meadowlark
Eurasian Tree Sparrow
-------- STATISTICS --------
Species seen - 45

Patrick
:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *
* http://www.patrickdharrison.com      A
*****The Audubon Society of Missouri****

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Listserve
Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]