     Sorry that wasn't meant for the list but since I already mentioned it I might as well say what I had on the 9th.  I spent the afternoon poking around the three largest bodies of water in this part of the state on the 9th with my dad hoping that I could come across something unusual but there wasn't anything major of note.  Mark Twain Lake had a surprising large group of diving ducks on the south arm of the lake just north of the Hwy. 154 bridge and directly off of the boat ramp at the west end of the state park campground.  Nothing unusual but 250+ Common Mergansers and 150+ Common Goldeneyes along with a few other ducks and some gulls.  Elsewhere on the lake was a Bonaparte's Gull off of the boat ramp in Mark Twain SP on the north side of the northern Hwy. 107 bridge.  Around the Corps of Engineers headquarters buildings in among the cedars were several Yellow-rumped Warblers and a Purple Finch with another group of a 12+ Purple Finches at the entrance to the Buzzards Roost area of Mark Twain SP.