Date:    Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:44:56 -0600
From:    Leslie B Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Robins in winter

I have a Robin which left my back garden in late Oct and 3 days ago returned
out of the blue. It is the same Robin or one of his family as he knows how to
ask me for the raisins that I kept him and his familly fed with during last
winter ,spring and summer.
Also, most of the 20 or so ETS's that call my back garden home during the
spring and summer left  around the end of Nov and returned this week.
Don't know what any of this means but thought I'd share the info.
Thanks very much to Jane for sharing her info on the Spotted Towhee which I
saw on Weds. It's a beauty and well worth seeing. I had to wait around for
about a half an hour but it was well worth it. Les Jenkins StL County.