From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Chris Merkord
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Big Green Big Year

Just a few days ago I resolved to start just such a big year here in
Boone County. Its nice to know others are doing the same. If anyone else
in the Columbia area is interested, let me know and maybe we can help
each other out.

On a separate note... If anyone in the Columbia area is looking for
Eurasian Collared-Doves, there have been a pair hanging out near my
house on Norma Ct. They fly around a bit, but are often in the two large
pines just before the cul-de-sac.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Merkord