CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

We invite submissions for a special introductory volume on the Chamisso
Prize winning author Dragica Rajcic and her work. We are particularly
interested in papers that deal with aspects of her work that relate to
politics, love, and/or Swiss-German language and culture, but all
submissions will be given full consideration.

The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2008.

Please send abstracts accompanied by a short bio by March 1, 2008 to the
editors, Erika Nelson, [log in to unmask], and Laurel Cohen-Pfister.

If accepted, full papers will be due by June 1, 2008.

Erika M Nelson
Assistant Professor of German
Union College
36 Union Ave 203