"This afternoon was the colour of water falling through sunlight"

  It seems like ages when, as students, we were treated to some
  imagist pieces -- dim memories of sun and moon hung like balloons
  on a mast -- well, here's a page that'll make us breathe in an imagist
  air -- oh! that would be too abstract, I'm sorry.

  http://bluehydrangeas.wordpress.com/category/imagism/

  CR

Diana Manister <[log in to unmask]> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thanks CR. I still find myself mystified by some Imagist poems, not always productively! For example, can anyone tell me what this poem signifies besides the visual image? In addition  of course to displaying Williams' genius with line-breaks. Diana

The Red Wheelbarrow
  William Carlos Williams
    so much depends

upon