Dear Diana,

it was useful wasn't it?  I think the article has
explained to be perfectly what imagism is all about,
which this list didn't quite manage!

i dont think that just because something comes from a
certain belief system means you have to believe in
that system to appreciate it ... i really can't see
Pound as a buddhist! (although admittedly i know
little about him)

Heaney is brilliant.  His translation of Beowulf and
the Burial at Thebes are both amazing.

Tabitha

http://books.guardian.co.uk/poetry/features/0,,2216085,00.html>