Nope. But I think you did.
P.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nancy Gish" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: War and Justice

> Don't you think you missed the irony?
> Nancy

> As usual you missed the pun.
>
> Contract....Blackwater.....shooting indiscriminately .... pun?
> P.

episode in which Blackwater security personnel shot and killed 17 Iraqi
civilians have found that at least 14 of the shootings were unjustified and
violated deadly-force rules in effect for security contractors in Iraq,
according to civilian and military officials briefed on the case.

>       Skip to next paragraph
>       Reach of War
>       Go to Complete Coverage ?
>       Multimedia
>

>       <009001c8283f$7bcc33d0$d91efea9>
>

>       Video Feature
>       The Blackwater Shooting
>

>       The F.B.I. investigation into the shootings in Baghdad is still
under way, but the findings, which indicate that the company?s employees
recklessly used lethal force, are already under review by the Justice
Department.

>       Prosecutors have yet to decide whether to seek indictments, and some
officials have expressed pessimism that adequate criminal laws exist to
enable them to charge any Blackwater employee with criminal wrongdoing.
Spokesmen for the Justice Department and the F.B.I. declined to discuss the
matter.

>       The case could be one of the first thorny issues to be decided by
Michael B. Mukasey, who was sworn in as attorney general last week. He may
be faced with a decision to turn down a prosecution on legal grounds at a
time when a furor has erupted in Congress about the administration?s failure
to hold security contractors accountable for their misdeeds.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/14/world/middleeast/14blackwater.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin

>       No comment.
>

>       Gunnar

11/15/2007 8:57 PM