From: Tabitha Arnesen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 4:41:41 PM
Subject: Letters 2009?

It says this in saturday's guardian:

Then there is the stalled edition of the Collected
Letters, which began so well with a first volume in
1988, edited by Valerie Eliot. That first volume is
now due for revision and, together with a second
volume, is due out in 2009, with Hugh Haughton at the
helm. Thereafter things are expected to proceed at a
modest pace.

from:
http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/classics/story/0,,2212357,00.html

hopefully accurate!

also andrew motion does a review of new biography of
Pound in same section:
http://books.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,,2212205,00.html

Tabitha

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good   http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html