Dear Nathan,

Read David Chinitz's T. S. ELIOT AND THE CULTURAL DIVIDE (Chicago,2003).  It is about Eliot and pop culture and should give you a good start on ideas.
Best,
Nancy

>>> "McCurdy, Nathan W" <[log in to unmask]> 09/26/07 7:06 PM >>>
Good evening all,

	I am currently beginning work on my undergraduate senior thesis at St. Mary’s College of Maryland.  My topic, in brief, is a study of how the reception of Eliot as a historical figure affects readers’ reception of his material.  That is to say, if someone thought Eliot to be an intriguing individual, would his work become more relevant and accessible?  I am currently soliciting any and all pop culture references to Eliot or his work in an attempt to “prove” his relevance, specifically to a high school audience.  Any and all assistance would be appreciated.  If you have any other questions about my project, or suggestions in any other areas, feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

-Nathan

Nathan W. McCurdy

Box 2534