Fellow ASM members and birders.

CACHE is on the move and the list of new sites that need our attention is listed below. Lets go birding!

Apple Creek                Cape Girardeau Co.
Big Buffalo Creek        Benton Co.
Bushwhacker Lake   Vernon Co.
Crooked Creek            Ray Co.
Drury-Mincy                Taney Co
Grand Trace                 Harrison Co.
Hunneywell Lake        Shelby Co.
La Barque Creek        Jefferson Co.
Little Bean Marsh      Platte Co.
Montrose                      Henry Co
Nordaway Valley        Holt and Andrew Co's.
Peck Ranch                Carter Co.
Saline valley                Miller Co.
Shannon Ranch         Douglas Co.
Whetstone                  Callaway Co.

Little Osage, Settles Ford and Donaldson Point still need documentation from last years list and a late summer road trip would be an excellent time to bird any or all of these locations.

We will be instituting a "SPECIAL TRIPS PROGRAM" in 2007/2008 where we will have organized birding outings led by Brad Jacobs with MDC who is our partner in CACHE, to some of the different CACHE sites to increase awareness and activity. Hope you will join in the fun and excitement. We will keep you posted.

We are also asking our members to publish any field trip on Mobirds that they make to the listed CACHE sites in 07/08 to increase awareness and hopefully motivate other members to join you in a day of birding.

Adopt a CACHE site was a great success in 06/07, and if you live close to any of these new sites please take it upon yourself to visit as often as you can and document your visit on CACHE.

Lets go birding!

Birders making a difference.
Mike Doyen

                                        Pablo Neruda.