Was not really planning on going back to RMBS, but with the good stuff
coming through could not resist.

Extensive mudflats and birds are really spread out, therefore more
challenging to find stuff.
The mudflats have ridges (like Ruffles Chips) now and the birds can "hide"
from the view of birders on Riverlands Way.

Lot more birds in the evening.
- 6 Forster's terns, some molting from breeding into winter plumage.
- 30 ++ Black terns
- several Caspian.
- at least two Buff-breasted Sandpipers, maybe more.
- one SANDERLING - Dave Rogles et al found and saw, Malones did NOT
- one winter plumaged RUDDY TURNSTONE - First found by Dave Rogles, then
seen by some of his entourage. Thanks Dave for re-finding it for us.
- Leasts, Pects, Baird's, Semi-palmated Plover & Sandpipers, Greater and
Lesser Yellowlegs, Solitaries, Spotties,
Stilt Sandpipers, a few dowitchers (no time to ID), plethora of Killdeers.
Birds really started to come in near sunset.
- NO R-N Phalarope, but not for lack of people with high powered optics
looking.
Didn't really have time to look through the hundreds and hundreds of gulls.

Probably forgetting something important.

Too tired to think any more.......zzzzzz
Nite,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.