BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPERS are finally at the sod fields now along Hwy 79
EXCEPT Keeteman Road sod fields where there were only 4 Killdeer in the
whole place (??!!).

Found 3 birds (maybe more) at the first field PAST Keeteman Road (no road
name just a driveway).
There were lots of Killdeer here too.
PLEASE be VERY careful pulling in and out of this driveway due to car and
TRAIN traffic.(one or two cars would be the max here).
Do NOT cross the tracks please because you would be trespassing.
I had no problems on Sunday but will not guarantee easy access on other days
due to workers needing access and vehicle/train traffic.

LESS dangerous to access is Fishers Road just south of Foley.(East side of
Hwy 79. This road leads back to Sandy Slough Road.)
Nicely manicured fields on either side of the road.
Scott Schuette found 4 birds there Sunday, I found only one in the south
field.

Did NOT look at Keeven fields (now visible) or Emerald View Sod fields in
St. Charles which are also along Hwy 79.

Winfield had pretty much what Scott reported except I did not re-find the
Western Sandpiper.

Outta' here.
Charlene Malone
St.Louis co.