This is not Maine and although the drinking water is safe to drink, it is not the most refreshing.  We do in fact buy bottled spring water from the market and although drinking water regularly in summer in Florida is rather a necessity, I believe that drinking water regularly is healthy for everybody, no matter the season or climate.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:53 pm
Subject: Re: Water in TWL

Bottled water is one of the surrealist absurdities of our time.  It is tap water
iltered and stuck in bottles, not some primal, pure spring water.  If you get a
ritta filter, you can just refill any water bottle and carry it around with you
or no cost, and it will be the same thing.  Fortunately Maine water is already
ood and pretty cold even in summer, but I use the filter anyway because it is
oticeably finer.
ancy
>>> Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]> 08/07/07 11:15 AM >>>
iana, everyone here carries about bottled water, poets and non-poets alike.