Am 07.08.2007 um 17:09 schrieb Diana Manister:

I don't know how to unsubscribe from the list. Can someone help Mike? Diana

From: "mikemail" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Diana Manister" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:57:41 +0300

Diana - could you please help and UNSUBSCRIBE me from the list.  I can't access it. I'm on the move and will hopefully join later.
Many Thanks
Mike

FROM http://web.missouri.edu, FAQ:

2. HOW TO SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, & POST TO THE LIST:

A. To SUBSCRIBE to TSE, send a message to [log in to unmask], leaving the Subject line blank. In the body of the message, type the single line:
SUBSCRIBE TSE Yourfirstname Yourlastname
where "Yourfirstname Yourlastname" is your real name.

B. To UNSUBSCRIBE, send the following message to [log in to unmask], again leaving the Subject line blank:

UNSUBSCRIBE TSE
You do not have to add your name when unsubscribing.

Hope that will help!

Cheers,

Gunnar