From:  Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: Water in TWL
Date:  Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:23:01 -0700

  Diana,
     This is just to share Gareth Reeves' description of the nature of poetry
     in TWL as "exploratory, indeterminate, and open-ended" at
     http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0026-7937%28198707%2982%3A3%3C555%3A%22WLAT%22%3E2.0.CO%3B2-T&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage
     Interesting!  Isn't it?
      ms">Regards,

  CR