Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear Kate Troy, I'm struck by your reading of this poem --
  I'd explore the aspect of "sexuality" in William Carlos Williams.
  I'm impressed by your profound comment on 'Field of Dreams' :

  "Costener begins to apologize but the doctor stops him,
  saying that the minute at bat he was granted was sufficient,  that if he had only had a minute at being a doctor, then that would have been a tragedy."

  Wow!

I have explored the aspect of sexuality in Carlos Williams, not personally, of course, but //intellectually//.
As for  my comment on Field of dreams, the segment from the the movie that I relsted //was not meant to be profoud.//   Rather, it was rather to illustrate Williams' outlook on being a physician.

Regards,

Kate
  Intellectually, of course.

  I was looking at that remark about 'Field of Dreams' not in its limited
  aspect but in its wider applicability. My bad, I beg your pardon.

  Regards,

   CR