"There is poetry in baseball"

Kate on this we can agree.  Maybe not on the Sox though...though I do
hate the Yankees more.

I was born between the Blue Jays and the Tigers, so that is where my
allegiance lies (probably moreso with Canada's last team, though who
can't love the history of the Tigers?).

For me the coming of September represents the start of God's sport --
American NFL and NCAA football.  That and an avalanche of marking.

Good times,
Paul Meahan