Error during command authentication.

Nancy

To me both Pound and Eliot seemed to be working to some sense of the parts
fitting together.  They seemed to think that there was some whole into which
a variety of very fine poetry did not fit.  Examples are "Gerotion" and the
ship board scene.  Other poetry was added, after Pounds condensation, which
Eliot seemed to feel fit in with and enhanced the rest.  You seem to be
denying a "whole" for the poem that I think TSE and Pound saw and molded the
pieces about.  Please don't ask me what that whole might be for I have no
idea either. :>)  But, as I have learned and am still learning, because I
can't get my mind around something does not mean it is not a whole thing.
It may be a Forest.

Rick Seddon
Portales, NM