> Jeroen Vanheste wrote:
>
> Recently my study of Eliot and his Criterion network of authors has been
> published in Brill's series 'philosophy of history and culture'
> (www.brill.nl/phc).
> The title of the book is:
>
> GUARDIANS OF THE HUMANIST LEGACY
> The classicism of T.S. Eliot's Criterion network and its relevance to our
> postmodern world

Congratulations on achieving publication Jeroen.

I'm currently reading Russell Kirk's "Eliot and his Age" (meaning the
Age of Eliot.)  I've just gotten up the the discussion of The Criterion.
Do you have any points for me to ponder right now?  How would your book
go with Kirk's?  The reading is a bit out of my interest but Kirk is
keeping it reasonably interesting.

Regards,
    Rick Parker