Summering in Maine sounds like heaven. I did spend a month in Rockport one summer, taking side trips to Mount Batty, Mt. Desert Isle and other places. I recall a herd of Belted Galloway cattle standing in morning mist, and being taken aboard a boat delivering mail to tiny islands where seals were sunning themselves. Diana

From:  Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: Attribution
Date:  Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:18:27 -0400
And I was grateful for the opportunity to mention Levertov.  Not to be
annoying, but it has been cool and comfortable in Maine through this
whole heat wave.  I shouldn't tempt fate by saying that.
Nancy

>>> Marcia Karp <[log in to unmask]> 08/13/07 11:57 AM >>>
No harm done.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to mention Doris
Lessing.  Hot here, too, in Boston.

Marcia

Quoting Diana Manister <[log in to unmask]>:

>   Ooops! Sorry. Of course you are right. I plead the heat wave in New
> York. The initials being the same were enough to overwhelm my feeble
> consciousness. Diana

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!