Dear CR: I see the article is 18 pages! Can you copy it, save it as a file and attach the file to an email? I'm eager to read it! Diana

From:  Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: Water in TWL
Date:  Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:30:11 -0700

"The Waste Land" and the "Aeneid"
Gareth Reeves
The Modern Language Review, Vol. 82, No. 3 (Jul., 1987), pp. 555-572
doi:10.2307/3730416
This article consists of 18 page(s).

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0026-7937%28198707%2982%3A3%3C555%3A%22WLAT%22%3E2.0.CO%3B2-T&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage

~ CR

Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Diana Manister wrote:

> Dear CR: JSTOR will
not let me in to read the article. Can you cut and
> paste it in an email? Many thanks! Diana

What is the title? What is the journal? What is the year? I can't find
it in JSTOR with the information CR gives.

Carrol

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places
on Yahoo! Travel.

More photos, more messages, more storageóget 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.