Thanks for your concern. But you avoid the point. Your "fun" with WCW
clouds the issue. As others have pointed out here with some frequency, what
an author thinks he or she is doing may or may not be on the mark. Don't
indulge in double standards, Carrol, it's much more fun when all the rules
apply to all the people. Try it. You'll be gratified at the difference it
makes.

Ken A