Hello Missouri Birders,
(Sorry, if this is the second time this has been sent
to Mobirds)

Recently another ASM member suggested that I add a new
category to the listing opportunities already
available on the "MO-Listers" link via the ASM
webpage.  For those of you who may not be familiar
with "Mo-Lists", click on the following link and have
a look:

http://mobirds.org/MOLists/

The new category is "MO-Total Ticks".  This is just
like the ABA’s Total Ticks category (sum of all
species totals in 49 states and all Canadian
provinces).  However, this list would be the SUM of
the SPECIES TOTALS for each of the 114 Missouri
counties and the City of St. Louis, thus, 115
entities.

Example

A birder may have records for 6 counties with species
totals as follows:

Callaway             10
Franklin             38
Lincoln              12
St. Charles         246
St. Louis           195
St Louis City       103

Total Ticks = 604

So, if interested, please send me your "total tick
count" for the state and I will get the list made up
and sent to Patrick as soon as possible.  Also, if
interested in adding your name or updating any other
lists you may already have on MO-Lists; just send me
your number and I will take care of updating the
list(s):

Joshua Uffman:  [log in to unmask]

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO