This morning I went back and spent more time at the WRP area I had stopped at yesterday.  I heard / saw a dozen Marsh Wrens and saw two Least Bitterns. There were several young Wood Ducks, two Great Egrets, several Great Blue, and a Green Heron. Two Forester's Terns were flying over the larger open pool. Saw a few each Least Sandpipers and Solitary Sandpipers.There were lots of Red-winged Blackbirds and Common Grackles around the wet areas and one Male Bobolink in a moist soil part. This is a grassland species like Upland Sandpiper that can often be found around wetlands after they leave their breeding grounds. Thought I heard UPSA couple times today but didn't see them. Several Bell's and Warbling Vireos were singing around the perimeters.
      The habitat looks really good at this area for migrating Marsh birds coming through later on. Will have to keep checking on this place.

  Later, Steve Kinder
  Chillicothe, Livingston Co.