From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: Water in TWL

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Fear seems to be all-pervasive in the wasteland.  It is only natural,
therefore, for those who are ignorant of the life-giving aspect of
"death by water" to fear it.  Isn't it ?

CR

Yes, I've been to the baptismal font myself. // But why fear and death if it's rebirth? // Diana
Ever heard of baptism?
Cheers,
P.

Building a website is a piece of cake.