  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Water in TWL

  I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

  Fear seems to be all-pervasive in the wasteland.  It is only natural,
  therefore, for those who are ignorant of the life-giving aspect of
  "death by water" to fear it.  Isn't it ?

  CR

    Yes, I've been to the baptismal font myself. // But why fear and death if it's rebirth? // Diana
      Ever heard of baptism?
      Cheers,
      P.