Diana,
      Considering the habitat of the Rhinemaidens, I'd say text is semantically wet as well as fuzzy :-). Seriously, I love seeing a reference to the work my favorite composer of opera included in a poem by my favorite 20th century poet (right up there with Wallace Stevens). I'm rather glad that T.S.E. struck "O O hin hein heinh" in favor of "Wallala leialala."
Regards,
Barnwell