That's pretty ugly if you ask me.
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diana Manister
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 7:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Rewrite The Waste Land

  Peter, we have a grocery store in our neighborhood called The Superette. Another oxymoron. I always liked "premature anti-fascist" myself. It's something other than an oxymoron but I'm not sure what. McCarthy's gang used it as a euphemism for Commie I think.  Diana

    Has anyone noted that the word postmodernism is an oxymoron?

    P.