  From: Diana Manister
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 1:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Rewrite The Waste Land

  Carrol wrote: "I vaguely remember a scene in some movie or tv drama that was  structured by farts from one of the characters. "

  Wasn't that the campfire scene from Blazing Saddles, the Mel Brooks movie? As I recall the cowboys' cook made beans for dinner, which resulted in the interjections you cite. Diana