an afterthought

I wonder I wrote about it and yet I was not wholly conscious of
the full implications of what I wrote. Ah, it's only now that a certain
aspect of this love registers in my mind with the full force of a
revelation. This is it : Marie's moment "among the mountains",
the moment in the Hyacinth garden, and Tristan and Isolde's
moment of the realization of love -- all three moments are typical
instances of a timeless moment in time.

CR

P.S. I have just now enjoyed Rickard Parker's beautiful reading
        of a passage from Eliot's RHAPSODY. I'm sorry if my
        afterthought above is an interruption.

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.