an afterthought

  I wonder I wrote about it and yet I was not wholly conscious of
  the full implications of what I wrote. Ah, it's only now that a certain
  aspect of this love registers in my mind with the full force of a
  revelation. This is it : Marie's moment "among the mountains",
  the moment in the Hyacinth garden, and Tristan and Isolde's
  moment of the realization of love -- all three moments are typical
  instances of a timeless moment in time.

  CR

  P.S. I have just now enjoyed Rickard Parker's beautiful reading
          of a passage from Eliot's RHAPSODY. I'm sorry if my
          afterthought above is an interruption.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.