"Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
    Marie was six months older than Crown Prince Rudolf. In Larisch's
  book "My Past" she recounts a trip she took at 14 to visit her aunt,
  the empress. She wrote: " The next evening we were invited to a
  family dinner, and there I saw, for the first time since I was quite
  a tiny child, my cousin the Crown Prince Rudolph."

  Now that's a vital information, Rick.   Quite insightful.
  Many many thanks.

  CR

Need Mail bonding?