Thanks, Richard Seddon,

I'm glad it has been taken note of.  As coincidence would have it,
I was looking for Pound's "Papyrus" at Google when I came upon
the title of an article which seems to address this issue :

Virtue in Scraps, Mysterium in Fragments:
Robert Graves, Hugh Kenner, and Ezra Pound

by Janine Utell

Journal of Modern Literature
Fall 2003, Vol. 27, No. 1-2, Pages 99-104
Posted Online November 29, 2006.

http://inscribe.iupress.org/doi/abs/10.2979/JML.2003.27.1-2.99?cookieSet=1&journalCode=jml

Regards,

CR

Richard Seddon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
CR

 “Papyrus” by Ezra Pound.  3 lines, 4 words and 19 dots.  Pound’s poem refers to a Sappho fragment.

Rick Seddon
Portales, NM

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time