If you mean secondary sources, I'm not sure at the moment, but there are
two sources at least in Eliot to look at.  The section of Prufrock that
Eliot never published, "Prufrock's Pervigilium," (it's in INVENTIONS OF
THE MARCH HARE) is much more explicit about the narrator being in a red
light district:

And when the evening woke and stared into its blindness
I heard the children whimpering in corners
Where women took the air, standing in entries--
Women, spilling out of corsets, stood in entries
   Where the draughty gas-jet flickered
   And the oil cloth curled up stairs.

And in the original opening of TWL, "Myrtle's place" is a brothel.

There are many other references to prostitution--as in the Sweeney
poems--but these two are seldom discussed.  It's an interesting focus.
There are many discussions also of Eliot and female sexuality; you might
look through Coleen Lamos's DEVIANT MODERNISM to start, though she is
focusing on homosexuality.
Cheers,
Nancy

>>> Steven Kulash <[log in to unmask]> 07/02/07 6:37 PM >>>
Can any of you scholars direct me to some information that might relate
The
Love Song to possibly frequenting brothels?  I have searched many
critiques
and come across not a single one, but I have a theory that I am trying
propose and would appreciate it if anyone might have some information
that
could assist me in my research on publishing a new way of looking at
prufrock.