Manch mal, nur lese mich...hell German class was 20+ years ago...lol  I have
been lurking on the board, picking up info that might be helpful in a book
that I am trying to write.  But sometimes the details that
you-all...yall...get in depth with is just humorous as hell to read.  The
formal Sie was not necessary and I hope that it doesn't start another
ripple...lol
steve