Carrol

This is not news to Quantum Chemists/Physicists.  Most will happily agree
that Quantum Mechanics is incomplete.  The problem is there is no provision
for gravity.  Gravity can be added in but the central theory is just as
happy without it as it is with it.  Gravity is not integral to Quantum
Mechanics.  As we talk scientists are working feverishly to devise a theory
of Quantum Gravity but, alas, with no success :>)

I'm not sure what you mean by "Einstein's realism".    Popper in his
"Quantum Theory and the Schism in Physics" argued in 1956 that Einstein was
right and Quantum Mechanics was wrong. This is not a very new argument.
However, The EPR, which was posed by Einstein, was experimentally solved in
the 1980's and not to Einstein's or Popper's advantage.  It is absolutely a
violation of commonsense but it is the way the quantum world works.

Rick Seddon
Portales, NM