Diane

I don't think Quantum Mechanics views time as a subjective.  The reason time
independent Quantum Mechanics ignores time is that it is simply not relevant
to the particular study.  Relativistic QM and Time dependent QM both need
and use time in their studies.  A person who studies QM with time
independent equations simply chooses the problems he/she wants to study
based on whether time seems relevant.

QM is ultimately explainable only through the use of higher math.  I would
be cautious and require that my sources are mathematically literate.  There
is an enormous amount of quasi science bandied about as QM.

Please don't ignore  Popper.  Whether you agree with him or not he is
probably the most thought provoking of all the authors I recommended.

BTW  if you like to read this sort of stuff "The Cosmic Landscape" by
Leonard Susskind is a very recent book which I recommend highly.

Rick Seddon

Portales, NM