Diana,
      Considering the habitat of the Rhinemaidens,  I'd say text is
semantically wet as well as fuzzy :-). Seriously, I love  seeing a reference to the
work my favorite composer of opera included in a  poem by my favorite 20th
century poet (right up there with Wallace  Stevens). I'm rather glad that T.S.E.
struck "O O hin hein heinh" in  favor of "Wallala leialala."
Regards,
Barnwell

In a message dated 7/25/2007 10:21:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,