Dear Kate, yes I see the irony you describe. But one cannot simply discover irony and leave it at that. Creating irony for its own sake is simply virtuousity. What's the point of it? Diana

From: Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Water in TWL
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:04:03 EDT

The most obvious explanation is sometimes the truest.  Isn't it simply "irony" that she predicts death by water in the midst of a drought.
As for Peter's latest post, Peter obviously believes that everybody is like himself.  Except for some silly behavior when I was a teenager, I have very little to face or regret.

Regards,

Kate