Dear CR: humor, what a concept! ha ha. Actually I haven't got any of that in the poem but I'm on it now you've mentioned it. Cheers, Diana

From:  Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: The Context of Marie
Date:  Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:11:56 -0700

The idea of creating a cerebral narrator without a human touch is

quite intriguing, Diana.  O, I was thinking at a different wave-length.

I'd make him a little philosophic to ameliorate his bitterness, with some

dark humor, though.

Cheers!

CR

CR, even that would have humanized my cerebral narrator as he/she was before I installed a few human
emotions! Diana

He could -- instead, or as well -- wipe his hand across his mouth

and laugh, and have the advantage, after all !

Cheers!

CR

Dear CR: I thought I should temper my misanthropic outlook by making my narrator a bit sentimental about his lost loves! The poem was a bit hard-bitten without that. Cheers, Diana

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

  See what you’re getting into…before you go there

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.