CR, even that would have humanized my cerebral narrator as he/she was before I installed a few human emotions! Diana

He could -- instead, or as well -- wipe his hand across his mouth

and laugh, and have the advantage, after all !

Cheers!

CR

Dear CR: I thought I should temper my misanthropic outlook by making my narrator a bit sentimental about his lost loves! The poem was a bit hard-bitten without that. Cheers, Diana

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

See what you’re getting into…before you go there