Dear CR: I thought I should temper my misanthropic outlook by making my narrator a bit sentimental about his lost loves! The poem was a bit hard-bitten without that. Cheers, Diana

From:  Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: The Context of Marie
Date:  Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:11:04 -0700

Writing of love, heh?  -- framing upon the keys that exquisite nocturne ?

After the kingfisher's wing
Has answered light to light, and is silent, the light is still
At the still point of the turning world.

Bonne fête !!!

CR

Thanks CR!  // I'm just writing a section of my long poem in which my

narrator remembers some past loves, so I printed out your selections

for
inspiration! //  Diana

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place!