As a reminder to all, changes were made to the deadlines for the September
issue in order to allow ample time to prepare and mail the issue so that our
members receive the issue well in advance of the FALL MEETING.

The new deadline for submissions for the September issue is JULY 15.

Please forward all material as soon as possible, but no later than July 15,
2007.

Patrick Harrison
Past Editor, THE BLUEBIRD

:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *