Regards,

Kate

P.S.  In examining my painting tonight, I noted that I made Diana's breasts too large.  She was well built, but I gave her more than is her due.  My husband didn't mention this error. ha ha.

In a message dated 6/11/2007 9:14:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Kate

Recklessly impulsive and full of duh! Moments  but not usually foolish.

Rick Seddon

Portales, NM

From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Troy
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 6:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Of "awful daring"

In a message dated 6/11/2007 5:57:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Why just today I've already had several moments which in retrospect were
awful moments of surrender to impulse that nothing can retract.  I just have
to live with it and think of it as a friend selector.  My friends, the ones
who stay by me, have had to learn to put up with lots of duh! Moments.  I
still feel rotten about them until I forget and commit another.  Somehow TSE
manages to remind me of the worst ones every time I read this passage.

Rick Seddon
Portales, NM

You've had several moments today which is retrospect were awful moments of surrender to impulse that nothing can retract?  That's so unbelievable, unless you are speaking of a bad temper. Can you elaborate a little?

See what's free at AOL.com.

See what's free at AOL.com.