  From: Diana Manister
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:30 AM
  Subject: Re: FW: Women in Art- 500 years

  Peter, an impressive job of video morphing. Not women in art however. Except for Cassatt and Kahlo and possibly one or two other artists, the renderers are men. Not depictions of all types of women either, but only caucasian women of reproductive age. A better description would be White Male Artists' Fantasies of Sexually Alluring Young Women. I have no objection to the subject matter, just the agesim and ethnocentrism hidden by the title. Not accidental I think that when this video ended, adverts for porn videos took its place. Just one step away. Diana