From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kate Troy
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: Poems from Guantanamo

Al-Jazeera is not known for its truthful and/or accurate reporting.  In fact, the mainstream press in most democratic countres, not just ours, will not use them as a source, as their reporting can be totally and knowingly inaccurate.
At for the prisoners at Gitmo, I believe that all prisoners, even terrorists, are entitled to counsel and basic rights.  Having said this, I must also state that I do not believe that Gitmo is filled with innocents.

Regards,

Kate