  From: cr mittal
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:13 PM
  Subject: Re: The Archivist

  Samuel Beckett's revised aphorism:

  "We had no idea ars longa was such a Malebolge".
  (Malebolge, a place in Dante's Hell, Inferno 18.1)

  Cheers!

  CR

    But Kate, how frequently can your cable go out for 24 years?  Ars may be longa but life is short. Diana

    Kate wrote: "Not a bad idea since it's been happening so frequently as of late.¬  I'll send the cable company a fax or email to that effect."
    Regards.  Kate

      Kate wrote:
      "We had a bad storm yesterday and the cable was out for over 24 years, "

      Kate I would definitely ask for a reduction in my cable bill. Diana