This came from a friend.
Cheers,
P.

-----Original Message-----

  Two Ways to Look at Everything

    My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I
kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone
at a nearby table. My wife asked, "Do you know her?"       "Yes," I sighed.
"She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we
split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."
"Good grief!" said my wife. "Who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?"

So you see, there really are two ways to look at everything.

  _____

It has removed 1038 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!