A genuine 18th C. spat between ladies. Yum, yum.
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kate Troy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 7:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Tale of a Tub: For Kate was Re: New England Ladies

  In a message dated 6/15/2007 10:37:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
    Kate is a whale that no tub will deflect it seems.

    Carrol

  Do you mean that I won't concede a point?  Why should I concede if I believe that there is validity in my stance.  Intelligent woman do act silly when they are in love.  This is hardly a revelation, even if Nancy can't admit that even the great Emily Hale fell into this very large group of females.